Choose the most suitable materials for your class!
What to look out for in the new Pearson & York Press category for Nigeria?
• Primary English Project: Primary English Project 1 is written to the NEW Nigerian curriculum and contains all the key content, skills and testing opportunities pupils need to succeed at Primary level. It builds a foundation for excellent results at Secondary level.
• Secondary English Project: The highly successful Junior English Project has now been adapted to suit the NEW curriculum. Junior English Project equips Nigerian students with the knowledge and skills they need to excel in all aspects of English. The series follows a thematic approach and covers the prescribed literature texts.
• New General Mathematics Primary: New General Mathematics for Primary 1 is written to the NEW Nigerian curriculum and contains all the key content, skills and assessment opportunities pupils need to succeed at Primary level.
• New General Mathematics Secondary: The highly successful New General Mathematics for Junior Secondary contains all the key content, skills and assessment opportunities Nigerian pupils need to succeed at Junior Secondary level. The series has been updated to suit the 2013 NERDC curriculum. NGM for Junior Secondary builds a solid foundation for excellent results at Senior Secondary level.
• Brighter Grammar: The learner is introduced to all the parts of speech and shown how to recognise them by the work they do. There are lessons on Nouns, common and proper, the simpler aspects of number, gender and case; Adjectives, of quality, of quantity, demonstrative and interrogative; Sentences, parts of sentences (subject, predicate and object), the distinction between sentences and phrases. As in all the books, there are numerous exercises in every section of the work.
• New Basic Science & Technology: This is written to the LATEST Nigerian curriculum and contains all the key content, skills and assessment opportunities pupils need to succeed.
• New General Basic Science: This contains all the key content, skills and assessment opportunities Nigerian students need to succeed at Junior Secondary level. The series has been developed to suit the latest NERDC curriculum and builds a solid foundation for excellent results at Junior Secondary level.
• Complete Series: Complete Series ensures exam success. These comprehensive Senior Secondary courses are packed full of content, exercises and revision opportunities that will enable students to grasp concepts easily, and apply their knowledge and skills in Accounting.
• York Classic: York Simplified Classics introduces readers to the richness of English Literature through the works of the world’s most famous authors. Each book captures the spirit and character of the original novel and extensive practice activities offer the reader the chance to consolidate their understanding.
• Super Rory: This popular two-level course for ages 3 to 5 guides young learners through their first steps in English. A communicative approach develops solid foundations in the key skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking, with plenty of fun along the way. Carefully adapted to meet the needs of Nigerian classrooms and reviewed by local experts, this new edition incorporates Nigerian characters and culture for an engaging learning experience.